Thursday, March 25, 2010
Random things
Great news! I got my cast off today! For good! Woohoo! I'm thinking about trying to play violin today, but I'm still not sure. I haven't posted in forever, so I'll try to catch you up on what has happened around here. Cross Country has started back! Yea! I am especially glad, because I can run now! Also, I'm having a violin recital, May 22. I think I'm going to play Perpetual Motion, and a duet with Kalean(Sorry, I don't know how that's spelled!) Chamblee, by Bach. I'm really exited! This Saturday, we are going to run a 5k in Memphis. I am planning on walking/running it, because I have not been able to run, until now(I have my cast off). My goal(not a very good one), is to go under 38:00 or 37:00. So far, no pictures have been posted on the spartan training blog, so this Tuesday, I will take pics. and post them. I'm lucky, because I will most likely get out of push-ups and plank, Hee, hee! : ) Man, do I need to change my back ground!!! Its getting close to summer, and its still leaves and acorns! wow! Ok, Olivia awarded me the Kreative Blogger Award, but don't know how to post it!! Help? I'll try and look it up. Next time I get on, I'll make up a tag! Ciao, for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yea!!! So glad you got your cast off!! I know you are so glad!!
Are want to know how to get the Kreative Blog emblem on your blog?
If so, just right click on it and click on "Save as" It will save it to your desk top. Then just load it on your blog like you would a photo. This may not be the answer you are needing, but maybe it will help!
Hugs to all ~ Ms. C.
Hey girl!
Ohhhh im sooo proud of you doing a violin recital!!! Way-2-go!! Keep it up!
Hey Hannah♥I'm glad you got your cast off!I hope you did your best at the Memphis 5k!
~ME-C
Post a Comment