CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Breaking news!

I am typing with one hand! Those of you who were there skating on Thursday know where I'm headed. Yep, you guessed it, I broke my arm(get the title? breaking news?)!! It happened at skate zone, me and a little boy collided, and well, now I'm in a sling. We went to the doctor this morning, where they x-rayed it, and examined it(really, really, painfully!), when they declared a had fractured the bone right under my growth plate(basically, broken my arm.). Because the doctor who does casts was out of town, they gave me a splint and a sling. I'll go back on Thursday to get a hard cast that people can sign! Yea! As some of you know, we clean a house on Fridays, but because I had to go to the doc. I couldn't go. And I'm glad too, 'cause mom and Sarah bought me flowers, and a stuffed cat!!! Here are some pictures(the flowers are a lot prettier in person)!


The flowers and my cat
Me in the splint and sling
The flowers were so pretty, I took two pictures!


Please excuse any typos! I'm typing with one hand! :)
t

13 comments:

Roan

(This is Olivia)
OH YOU POOR THING!!! You broke your arm??? I am so sorry!!! Wow. I'm so sorry. Good title though!

Sarah

GIRL!You are gona have to start takin better care of yourself!!! First a broken leg now this... GET WELL SOON!

cassia

So sorry for you! Hope it gets better soon!1

Roan

(this is Julie)
Oh no!!!! I'm sooooooooo sorry for you!!! I'm going to have to give you some more Nancy Drew books soon, you do go through them quickly! Get better soon!!
~Julie

Unknown

So sorry that your arm is broken. I was praying that it was not. Get well soon!

Margaret or Martha

Hannah,are you feeling OK?I hope so.I'm really sorry that happened.Get well soon!

~Margaret

Margaret or Martha

Hannah, I hope you feel ok, I am praying for you.



~Martha

Connie

So sorry to hear about your arm, Sarah! I hope it heals very soon!

Love and blessings ~ Ms. Connie

Unknown

Thanks for not mentioning the name of the "little boy":). Just for the record, the little boy feels really bad about it. He's scared to approach you b/c he thinks you're angry!

-kelley

Unknown

And GET WELL SOON!!! :)

Julie

I posted a tutorial on how to make a granny square, so maybe you could do it! I hope your arm is feeling better!

Olivia

Hey Hannah, I awarded you! Go to my blog and see.

Sarah

Hey girl! I awarded you!