CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Poor Josh!!!



Well, today we spent yet another day in the doctor's office. Let me explain. This morning, because it was SUCH a beautiful day, we were all out side climbing trees. Josh had just gotten to the top of his, when he came crashing back down!!!! He tried to catch himself with his left arm, but only succeeded in breaking his radius!!! Thankfully though, It was NOT on a growth plate! Poor Joshie!!!! He will have to wear a splint for a week, then we are going to bring him back, to get a hard cast. He will hopefully only spend 4 weeks with something on his arm total. He has wanted to break a bone for SOO long, I think he changed his mind today though!!! He is glad to get out of any writing for school though . . . because he is left handed. Well, as soon as we got home, he was tuckered out! So he got in bed, and only stayed awake long enough for a picture! This is kind of random but I REALLY need to change my background!!!

Here is the pic. See how tiered he looks!!!

3 comments:

Connie

Hannah,

Please Josh a big hug for me! I just hate this happened!
When Logan and Mary Charles were younger, I think someone keep something broken about half the time! It was always arms here! I think Logan had 3 broken arms, and M.C. had two. It was always the same injury - catching themselves as the fell forward. It will just buckle those little bones in a heartbeat!
Happy Easter to the Duley Family!!
Love y'all!!

The Sanders

Poor Josh!!!

The Sanders

Is this an April fools joke?!?!?