CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tag from Martha!



Martha's tag:


(1)What is your favorite quote? Runners don't die; they just smell like it!

(2)What is your fav thing? No Clue!

(3)Do you have a pet? 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 fish(Do 7 hens, a rooster, and 4 baby chicks count?).

(4)Have you been four feet from possible death? Yes, walking on a mountain trail/CLIFF!

(5)Is there a person looking at you right now? No, actually

(6)Do you have a gift from your mom or dad? Yes

I'm tagging: Julie, Margaret, and Anna Beth.

Tomorrow is my b-day!! Dec. 4th is tomorrow!!!! I'll be 11! Woohoo!


4 comments:

Roan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't wait to see you today!
Your Spartan Sis,
Julie

Anonymous

Happy b-day!

Margaret or Martha

Happy Birthday!I'm crocheting you two things for you,one for your b'day and one for Christmas.I hope you have fun on your vacation!
~ME-C~

Sarah

Hey this is Sarah Gunnells i got a blog you can visit it at sarahgunnells.blogspot.com hope to see you as one of my followers!